Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Finn {4 Months}

My SIL just took pictures of Finn, and oh my goodness, look at him!






He is as precious and sweet as he looks. I haven't posted on him since his birth, and these pictures gave me a good excuse to do it. :)

Our sweet sweet boy is an absolute joy. He is as sweet and lovable as they come. He smiles ALL the time. He is content. He is flexible with our schedule. He is a wonderful eater and sleeper.

He is your classic fourth baby. Easy.

Mark and I talk about how he just doesn't fuss unless he's getting sleepy or hungry. And *fuss* is an overstatement. He has had some moments in the car that he was especially unhappy, but that is pretty much nonexistent now.

He loves to make spit bubbles, chew on his delicious hands, and laugh when he's tickled. He adores all his siblings, and they in turn think he is the best thing. I love to hear them talk to him. And I especially love all the little nicknames we have come up with for him… Mr. Finn, Finny Boy, Mr. Boy, Starry Eyes, Mr. Bear… I don't know why we have so many Mr. names, but we do. :)

He is VERY interested in food. I wanted to hold off because it's so easy to just nurse him all the time, but his intense interest has earned him some first bites of a few things. And he is thrilled!

What a pure delight he has been to our family. We love him so much.







Delicious I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment