My dad is the grilling master, so we asked him what a good 'beginner' grill would be. This is what he said.
| A Weber |
It is a charcoal grill, and as soon as Mark fired it up, it smelled like summer. Ahhhh. I ran inside to get the patties ready. I mixed in some onions, some worcestershire sauce, and a bit of lawry's, and shaped them up. Mark threw them on the grill and watched them closely, seeing as we are amateurs at this. Well, let me just say, those burgers were mighty tasty. Perfect. Juicy. Delicious. We had a fabulous dinner outside on our new picnic table that Mark, his dad, and brothers made. They are awesome.
We followed up our dinner with a brisk two mile walk that maybe burned off a quarter of our burgers. :-)
Happy Wednesday!
You guys are so cute :)
ReplyDeleteLove that you are blogging now!
PS. I love Ann Voskamp also..her book is definitely life changing.
Mmmm... even though I'm nauseous all day today, I still love this post. Love the grilling, LOVE the table, love those babies. Wait, the love I have for those kiddos should also be all caps. LOVE those babies. :)
ReplyDeletewe love grilling...you should try getting the Montreal Steak seasoning and using that...then mash it in and make your patties...wow. suppppperrrrr flavor!!!! and we do chicken about once a week...thaw your chicken and marinate it in a bowl with low-fat italian dressing all day...really delicious chicken!! :) have fun making your own grilling traditions!
ReplyDelete