Sunday, June 19, 2011

Girl's Trip

Have you ever gotten away with just the girls? It really is the best. And a must. Three of my girl pals and I headed down to Port Aransas for a long weekend of just the girls... no boys or children allowed. Our days spend there included lots of laying on the beach, reading books, floating in the pool, taking naps, and eating lots of food. It was great.





I also decided, along with my sister-in-law, to do something I've wanted to do for a long time. Unfortantely, I only have a picture of me and not the two of us.

Oh yea... nose rings :)
Thank you ladies for an awesome and much needed get-away. I can't wait until next time!


I'm adding this several days later... So, bestie Meghan sent me the picture of both Erika and me after our little adventure.





No comments:

Post a Comment