Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Biggest Boy

Jack insists on being called the "biggest boy" just so everyone is clear that he is bigger than his baby brother.


I never fully grasped the term "all boy" until Jack hit 2.5 years. Oh.My.Goodness. He is everywhere at once and into everything imaginable. He's pretty awesome. :)

Here are a few fun facts about my Jack...

~ He will be three next month.
~ He is still completely in love with horses. Lives and breathes them.
~ He is still completely in love with Daddy. He is by far Daddy's #1 fan.
~ He has received the nicknames Dennis the Menace and Curious Jack.
~ He loves to be outside and will spend hours out there playing.
~ He loves to swing and taught himself how to pump his legs.
~ He loves to climb, jump off really high surfaces, throw things, and hit things.
~ He can turn anything into a gun or sword.
~ If he's not supposed to mess with something, it is his goal to get to it.
~ His favorite movie right now is Beauty and the Beast.
~ His favorite book is anything that has a horse in it.
~ He loves to sleep and still takes a 2-3 hour nap everyday.
~ He has a really big heart and is very sensitive.
~ He is a cuddlebug when he wakes up. If you don't catch him then, you won't for the rest of the day.
~ He cries every Sunday when he's dropped off in Sunday school. Poor kid.
~ He's starting MDO this fall to make some new friends and conquer his separation anxiety. :)
~ He is still the sweetest, kindest soul you'll ever meet. He just pulls at my heart strings. I love him tons!






















See. Awesome I tell ya. :)


p.s. If you're wondering how I'm knocking out these posts so fast, it's because I'm down to one kid over here, and he's asleep. Mark has taken Jack and Bella to La Grange for the evening. :) Also, I'm no longer working on a slower than slow PC. We are an iMac family now. :)

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Jack in the Dora nightdress is cracking me up! He actually looks a little like Bella with the dress and the big smile... who knew?!

    ReplyDelete