I thought I would start from the littlest and work up. So... Max Palmer Van Wart.
We didn't know if Max would be a boy or girl before he was born. It took us a long time to decide on a boy name. Like about 8 months. :) I am big into wanting my children's names to "go together". I know some of you know exactly what I'm talking about. He's named Max because we loved the name and Palmer after his grandpa. Pretty good name I think. :)
He is 8 months old and here are a few fun facts about him...
~ He loves his family. All of us. He smiles and squeals when he sees someone he recognizes.
~ He gets carried around by big sis and loves it. Most of the time.
~ He is mobile. Watch out. He is crawling fast and has just started pulling up to a standing position.
~ He loves to feed himself. He will purse his lips if you try to feed him with a spoon. It's for this reason that he is mostly eating finger foods (cut up grapes, grilled cheese, crackers, cereal bars, peas).
~ He's babbling a lot and gives big open mouth kisses. So sweet.
~ He can be pretty feisty. He's very squirmy and loves to jump. Laid back is not how I would describe him.
~ He loves to nurse and has entered the super clingy stage. I have to admit, I don't mind. :)
We just love him to pieces, and we all gather around him when he wakes up in the morning to ooh and ahh over him. He eats it up! He hasn't been my easiest baby, but I forgive him because he's so cute and gives sweet kisses. Oh and did I mention he loves his mama?


Your boys always have the biggest love affair with their momma. :)
ReplyDelete