I was talking with a friend this week about when Jack's love of horses began. I can't even remember. He has just always loved horses. Since he was a baby, he has been out to the stables watching Bella ride, and he was on a horse by the time he was one. I love that he loves part of God's creation so passionately.
This year for his birthday he got horse books (he has memorized the names of dozens of horses), chaps, new boots, rifle, play horses... it just doesn't get old to him! He had a great birthday (we missed the family that couldn't be with us), and we are so proud of our little boy. Happy Birthday Jack!
![]() |
| Erika Knox Photography |



Those pictures of him as a little guy, KILLING me! Where did that time go?
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Jackie Boy!
I know! I could hardly bring myself to look at them. So sad.
Delete