Thursday, October 11, 2012

Moments


This little guy has not felt well today. Fever, fussy, clingy... it came just at the right time though. In the last couple of weeks, God has been teaching me so much about my mission as a mom. The subject deserves a separate post of it's own. One particular thing I'm learning is to embrace the littlest of moments. Accept them, cherish them, learn from them, be in them. I get lost in my "to-do" list too often, and I miss opportunities right in front of me. Like when my sweet baby isn't sleeping and needs his mama. The whole house is sleeping except us. Instead of getting bent out of shape that I'm not checking things off my list, I find joy in our time together. I'm not upset, but thankful. Thankful for this  sweet moment.












"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."
Colossians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment