Does anyone else feel like they've been living in a twilight zone since Christmas? The holidays end, the schedules begin again, the cold sets in, and sickness thrives. I think back on this month, and I'm like, "What just happened?"
I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of February tomorrow. A new month, a sweet holiday, activities already planned, things to look forward to... don't let me down February! :)
This post is very random... random thoughts, random pictures...
I've been re-organizing my boards on Pinterest. That is such a type-A thing to do. But I love it.
Mark is training for a marathon. We are super proud of him. 21 miles that morning. {Also, Jack has taken to not wearing clothes at home. Ever.}
This fella is so unbelievably cute and so incredibly busy. :)
We had an Easter egg hunt the other night. Just because. Well, actually, because we've all been sick and have been quarantined for 7 days. We were going crazy.
Jack loves John Wayne movies. His current favorite is Hondo. And he must be riding his horse when he watches it.
We celebrated my dad's birthday this month. He seriously is the best dad and Pop any of us could ever ask for.
Mini- pancakes. Serve them with a little bowl of syrup for dipping, and your kids will think you just gave them the greatest dinner in the world. True story.
I'm almost ready for Spring. I could use one more really good freeze, so we can have a snuggly, cozy day with movies and hot chocolate.
One afternoon, Mark and I started looking at Bella's newborn pictures. Mistake. Look how little she was!
Okay, well, this month wasn't so bad. But I'm still looking forward to February. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment