Some fun facts about Max right now...
~ He is walking... started about one week before his birthday, and he couldn't be happier about it.
~ Loves his blankie... his blankie that he chose is a white thermal blanket that was Bella's when she was a baby. It has a pink embroidered heart and Bella's name on it. I may have to take some bleach to that later.
~ Loves his family. As soon as you get him out of bed, he is scanning the room to see who is around to play with. He doesn't know what to do if Bella and Jack are ever gone.
~ Loves when Mark plays the guitar. Clapping of hands, bouncing, squealing. We have jam sessions in our room every night.
~ He currently has 7 teeth. He eats everything we eat and has transitioned to whole milk. I stopped nursing about a month ago and cried for two weeks about it. I do this with all my kids. I will have some serious issues when I stop nursing my last one.
~ He says dada, mama, and a bunch of other jibber jabber I can't decipher yet. He waves hello and goodbye, claps, dances, sings, nods, is silly on purpose when he has an audience... he is tons of fun.
~ He has started shrieking and throwing fits... it's always such a downer when your sweet baby's sin nature makes it's presence known.
~ He knows way more than we think he does... he knows what he is not supposed to touch (Christmas tree, blue ray player, etc), so he looks back at you to see if you see him before he touches it. When he gets his hand swatted, he sometimes gives out the most pitiful fake cry you've ever heard.
~ His hair is still ginger colored. I love it. I don't want it to go away. Red hair comes from my side of the family. My parents had a blonde, brown, and two strawberry heads... Mark and I now have a blonde, brown, and one strawberry.... very cool.
~ Gives the best open mouth kisses... he isn't stingy at all with them, so we snag them all day long. So so sweet.
~ His favorite place to be is outside. He will stand at the back door and scream to go out. That doesn't get old. :(
~ He's not super into toys right now. He can't be bothered with sitting and playing. He's always on the move stirring up trouble. Grabbing plug-ins, playing in the toilet, eating paper, digging in the trash, emptying drawers, coloring on the walls. No time to play with toys.
~ Speaking of drawing, he loves to be given a crayon and paper. He draws on it. He just started doing it one day.
We love, love, love him!!! Happy Birthday Max Palmer!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment